Now available: Golo 0-preview7
We are quite busy with a new academic year and the avalanche of emergencies that we have to deal with, but we still found a bit of time to craft you a new preview of Golo.
- Try Golo on Google AppEngine
- Download a preview release of Golo
- Read the Golo programming language guide
- Fork the project on GitHub
- Get in touch on our mailing-list
It’s mostly about fixes, really
This release is mainly about fixing bugs, mainly:
golo runlaunching programs twice,
- closure recursive calls,
- handling of
- relaxing parser rules on blanklines in case and match (by Daniel).
There are also some new minor features:
- augmentations in strings to convert to numbers (by Philippe),
- improvements to the benchmarks suite.
Golo at PPPJ 2013
We presented Golo at the PPPJ 2013 research conference.
We received encouraging feedback on Golo following our paper and presentation. Speaking about the paper, you can download it!
Golo near you
- Philippe is doing a talk at SoftShake
- Philippe (again and again) is doing a talk for the fine folks at the MarsJUG
That’s all, folks!
Remember that you don’t need a PhD to help Golo, so do not hesitate to get in touch with us!
In most cases you help us a lot just by reporting weird compilation or behavior in simple code snippets that you wrote…